City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. I'm married to a man with a child. Him and his ex share custody although luckily they were able to work out a schedule without going through the court system. I've grown attached to this child and have been his step parent for several years now. My question is that if my husband were to die would I have any legal rights to the child?

Dear Juneau Resident,

Child custody is a very complicated area of civil law so you and your husband need to consult an attorney about this issue to get the best advice.


CBJ Image