City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. I know someone who has been paying child support for 18+ years for a kid that isnt his. Is there anything the police can do to help him? Was there an alaska supreme court ruling that was turned into a statute or something like that that can be cited and used to assist the true VICTIM of the system?

Dear Juneau Resident,

JPD and other police officers canít help you in this area it is not a criminal matter. The issue has to do with civil obligations that are addressed in court with lawyers just no police involvement. Your questions would be good to present to an attorney that is well versed in child support issues. If you cannot afford a consultation you could try Alaska Legal Services. They might be able to help you for a reduced fee.


CBJ Image