City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. My daughter, 16, was supposed to be home by now, she left school with out permission, went to court with her boyfriend and his mom for his minor consuming. She called me from this number XXX-XXXX. When I called no one answers, on the message it sounds like a person named ######, what can i do and what can JPD do to help me?

Dear Juneau Resident,

Unless there is more to what is written, this sounds like teenage defiance. You have all the tools parents normally have with a child that age including taking away computer and/or tv time, cancelling time with friends, etc...

If another adult is persuading your child to be where she is not supposed to be, that is a different story. If that is happening you should call JPD at 586-0600 and report contributing to the delinquency of a minor.


CBJ Image