City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. How do I report people illegally parked on my street? There is little to no enforcement it seems and it happens everyday. This is a high traffic zone for school children and it forces them to walk into the street (where other cars are parked) and creates a dangerous 'maze' effect.

Dear Juneau Resident,

Please call 586-0600 when you see it is happening or call our School Resource Office Blain Hatch. You can reach him through the same number, just ask for him by name. School is almost out, lets get them safely to the end!


CBJ Image