City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. Where can a person get fingerprints taken for a CCP?

Dear Juneau Resident,

Law enforcement loves acronyms almost as much as the military loves acronyms! Acronyms can be a bit confusing, however. Perhaps CCP is concealed (handgun) carry permit? If that is the case, the State of Alaska has a list of approved providers for different communities, just go to this website:


CBJ Image