City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. Do you need any special permit to place leaflets warning of parking violations.I would love to tag the tour buses parking illegally at auke bay and deharts.

Dear Juneau Resident,

CBJ has an anti-handbill ordinance so you can't put leaflets on cars. The is an exception for law enforcement to place warnings on vehicles. When you see these violations please call JPD at 586-0600 and ask to make a complaint about commercial passenger vehicles. We have folks specifically trained and helpful when it comes to those commercial vehicle situations.


CBJ Image