City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. How do I get the date of my accident corrected. DMV said on the police report it has 9/12/2009 when it was actually 12/12/2009.

Dear Juneau Resident,

I am not sure what report DMV might be looking at. If it is the state database that contains driving records maybe it doesn't match local records? DMV is not hooked directly into the JPD database though accidents do get reported to the state by JPD. Please call 586-0600 and ask for the dispatch unit supervisor and JPD can provide some help with untangling this. If you have the name of the person at DMV that might also be helpful.


CBJ Image