City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. What certification do I need to perform dot inspections? Will the ASE certification work?

Dear Juneau Resident,

You would need to provide more information and it is best for a phone or person to person conversation. If you are asking about inspections for commercial motor vehicles, you can call either Detective Shawn Phelps or Sergeant Brian Dallas. They do CMV inspections for JPD under state laws. If you are talking about commercial passenger vehicles you can talk to CPV Administrator Jennifer Adams. Call 586-0600 and leave a message for the appropriate person and you will get a call back.


CBJ Image