City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. I live in a second floor condo and my neighbor who lives below me likes to smoke pot first thing in the morning, again in the early evening and late evening. I don't want to approach the neighbor due to their reputation for being confrontational. Every time they light up the smell travels into our place. Is there anything we can do?

Dear Juneau Resident,

There are some things you can do. You can use Crimeline on this website to make an anonymous report. JPD can then see if we have other information on the residents and how the importing of the marijuana may be happening. If drug officers want, they can also go talk to the person.

You can also complain to your condo association about the nuisance. There may be association rules that can be applied.



CBJ Image