City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. Is there a formal way to complain about the lady responsible for making appointments to visit inmates? I've experienced her rudeness along with several other people. She also neglects to answer her phone about 80% of the time and never returns messages. I'd like to be able to visit my son without calling compulsively and overloading someone's voice mail. Thank you.

Dear Juneau Resident,

If you are unhappy with someone's professional performance you can always call that person's boss. Everyone has one! JPD staff does associate enough with LCCC staff to know that each person who works at LCCC has a long list of duties. It could be scheduling visits is only assigned as a small percent of that person's time. You could consider, before complaining to a supervisor, talking to the person about finding a different way to go about scheduling or maybe there is a certain time of day that is best to call.



CBJ Image