City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. I would like to drive a taxi this summer. Can I have the application online?

Dear Juneau Resident,

The applications are available on the JPD website. On the menu to the left you will need to click on 'Programs' then 'Commercial Passenger Vehicle'. This will pull up all of the paperwork you will need. You will need to print everything under the 'Profesional Driver Permit' section and read the regulations and ordinance for commercial passenger vehicles.

You will need to bring the appropriate forms and a copy of your criminal history and driving record to JPD. You will need records from the state you are currently living in if you are not in Alaska. Some states will not let you have those records once you leave.

For more information you can call the Commercial Passenger Vehicle Administrator at JPD using 586-0600.


CBJ Image