City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. How do i find out where an individual goes when ex parte'd.Lost a friend last seen at barttlet.

Dear Juneau Resident,

Ex-parte orders, whether for alcohol or mental health issues, are considered medical issues and are confidential. You will either have to wait for the friend to contact you or you might contact the friend's family and see if they have information they are willing to share.


CBJ Image