City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. What is the penalty for providing alcohol, to an individual who is restricted?

Dear Juneau Resident,

If the person is under 21 it is a crime to furnish alcohol. Initially it is an A misdemeanor but if the crime continues it can be charged as a felony if the prior incident was within five years. If it is someone restricted from alcohol by the court then the person consuming is responsible, legally, for that violation but providing the alcohol is certainly not appropriate and can assist the restricted person in getting into trouble.


CBJ Image