City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. Three weeks ago a renter or homeowner abandoned a junk couch outside in Starr Hill neighborhood. Was sticking out into road but now only immediately adjacent. What can be done? Who do we contact?

Dear Juneau Resident,

You can report this to the community service unit and an officer will try and find out who owned the couch and see if someone can be held responsible for appropriate disposal. Just call 586-0600 and ask to speak to a CSO.


CBJ Image