City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. In OCT of 05 I was instructed to complete an alchohol class as part of my requirement for my punishment for my possesion of alcohol. I need to get a copy of that "completion" document for my boss. Who do I contact to get that "completion" certificate from the class?

Dear Juneau Resident,

You can contact the nice folks at the Juneau Alcohol Safety Action Plan (JASAP) at 463-4410. I talked to them this morning and they are happy to help anyone who needs documents showing a JASAP course was completed.


CBJ Image