City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. I live in Switzer on Wild rose my neighbors are partying all hours night or day! BLASTING music I have called Dispatch non-emergency line 586-0600 to complain but nothing happens. I think they have a police scanner because its like 30 min until someone shows up and they just happen to turn things off when the police come around and refuse to answer the door. Is there anything else we could do? Please help!!

Dear Juneau Resident,

If you see the person responsible for the trailer is home when the music is happening, you can ask to sign a citation for that person. They may not answer the door but JPD can provide assistance in serving the citation. Understand this makes you the person citing them so you would have to go to court and follow through if the person contests the citation. A more effective tactic, since they can pay the citation and just go on, is to start talking to the landlord. If you can get some assistance from the landlord that might actually mean something to the noisy neighbors.


CBJ Image