City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. If I have a concern about a child's well-being, for example lots of traffic in and out of the house, parties going on while the child is home or the child playing outside very early or very late at night, who would I contact?

Dear Juneau Resident,

If a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or JPD at (907) 586-0600. All other reports concerning the welfare of a child can be made with the Office of Children’s Services at (907) 465-1650.


CBJ Image