City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. Who do I call when I see a residence in violation of the "burn ban"? The other day, the no-burn sign was posted on Riverside Drive (by JRC) and just a few houses away, there was a home with a HUGE plume of smoke puffing out of their chimney. Very annoying!

Dear Juneau Resident,

You can call JPD at 586-0600 and make a report. JPD's community service officers enforce the burn ban, including getting called in on weekends if there is a ban.


CBJ Image