City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. I believe the people livin by me sell drugs. There are always different cars drivin by or parkin in front of my house and walk to the peoples place by mine. Ive also seen some of the people leavin and know they do or have done drugs. I have a daugther and my neighbers have kids just lookin out. how do I report this?

Dear Juneau Resident,

You can provide information, like the address, to the drug unit. Just call 586-0600 and ask for one of the drug investigators. It sounds like you have seen suspicious activity. Investigators can combine your report with other information and work toward getting a search warrant. Information of the type you describe isn't strong enough to stand on its own for a warrant but it is valuable. I would encourage you to call and talk to an investigator.


CBJ Image