City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. Who do I contact regarding having streets signs that say "Turn around here" and "No outlet" posted on my street?

Dear Juneau Resident,

If you live on a city street you can call CBJ Street Department, which is under Public Works, at 586-5256. If you live on a State road you can start with the main number for the Department of Transportation and go from there. DOT's number is 465-3900.


CBJ Image