City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. I know of a registered sex offender who was recently evicted. He is homeless and I'm 95% sure he hasn't notified anyone that he has left that residence. Is that illegal and if so how can I go about reporting him?

Dear Juneau Resident,

You can call JPD at 586-0600 and make a report to patrol. We have an officer specifically tasked with downtown issues who probably is the first to know when a new person has started living on the streets. JPD can check where the registered address is and get the man into compliance.


CBJ Image