City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. I know a man who is on the sex offender registry and was recently out of compliance. I checked again today to see if he had been found yet, and it appears he has. The website says he has registered in an outlying community. Is there somewhere someone can call to speak with a person and get more details on the current living situations of these people? I'd certainly like to know what "outlying community" he is residing in. Thanks!!!

Dear Juneau Resident,

The Department of Public Safety maintains the sex offender registry. You can give them a call and see what is public record about the person. I would start with 907-269-0396. Staff at that location may not have the answer but can direct you appropriately.


CBJ Image