City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. How does someone turn him or herself in on a misdemeanor warrant?

Dear Juneau Resident,

You can come to the lobby at JPD and tell the records clerk what you would like to do. An officer will serve the warrant on you and take you to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center where you can post bail, if allowed, or you will wait there and be transported to court to see a judge.

This actually happens pretty regularly.


CBJ Image