City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. Hello, My name is --------. I heard you have my son, -------incarcerrated either with city or sheriff, I don't know which one. Is there a way I can find out and what he is charged with and his bond if he has one. My contact information is...------------.

Dear Juneau Resident,

Anyone can check for someone incarcerated in Alaska at the website at the end of this answer. Bail is not published and release requirements can change with each court appearance. You will need to contact your son for further details.


CBJ Image