City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. There are alway parties happiness on raven road in Douglas their deck is right outside my bedroom window I know it's technically the 4th of July but I have an infant and 3 year old that are trying to sleep! Can you make something to submitt noise problems online so I don't have to make a call and wake my kids even more?

Dear Juneau Resident,

We don't have a way to text or email complaints to JPD at this time. When your neighbors are having a party at a time of day that would cause a reasonable person to object you can call in a noise complaint and ask for an officer to respond.

If you haven't explained your situation to your neighbors it might be a good idea to approach them and do so. We always advise people to do this when you are not angry and maybe bearing a gift of cookies. That kind of softens people up. There is also the option of contacting the landlord about the parties if the people are renting. They might be violating some rules on their lease. You can look up the owner of the property through CBJ tax records.


CBJ Image