City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. I had my vehicle stolen about 3 months ago. I have heard no answer from the investigating officer about my case. I have called multiple times and left messages with the front desk. Is there any way to find out if my case has gone to the D.A. Yet. I would really like to know if the damage to stripping my car of parts will be taken care of.

Dear Juneau Resident,

Go ahead call 586-0600 and ask for the patrol supervisor. With your name the supervisor can look up the case and it's current status. The report will say if the case went to a prosecutor and if it did you call call that prosecutor for a further update.


CBJ Image