City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. I am thinking about moving to Juneau and am wondering about Alaska State Laws concerning marraiges, I married my 16 year old boyfriend here in Massachusetts and am wondering if the state of alaska will recognize our same sex marraige? Also, will I run afoul with the law for providing my spouse with alcohol in the privacy of our own home?

Dear Juneau Resident,

Here is a website that lists all of the United States and applicable laws:

Any state that does not recognize your marriage would put you at risk of prosecution for providing alcohol to someone underage.


CBJ Image