Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"
Q. At 12:16 a.m. Friday, James Robert Hanson, 41, was cited for driving without a license on Harris Street. The vehicle was impounded.
This Was in the Juneau Empire. 11/23/2012. Yet it wasn't posted in your daily bulletins. I am curious how they got information that you did not release. Please clarify this for me?
Earlier in the year I called you Juneau Empire, Regarding the Plethora of arrest, of Young people Arrested on simple drug charges.
They informed me at that time August That they get all their information from JPD.
Which is it? Thank you for your time, And the service to community
Dear Juneau Resident,
Here is the cut and paste from the Empire 11-23-12 online archives. JPD also does not have any record of the citation you listed. Maybe it was a misprint in the Empire and removed from the web version? You need to call in for any further discussion as JPD research has gone as far as it can with the information provided on this issue.
Police Calls for Nov. 23, 2012
Posted: November 23, 2012 - 12:09am Police Calls for Nov. 23, 2012
November 23, 2012 12:09 AM EST
Copyright 2012 Juneau Empire. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
On Wednesday at 5:23 p.m. 60-year-old Bonneta Jewel Koenig was arrested for violating conditions of a stalking protective order. Police say alcohol was a factor and domestic violence was not a factor.
• On Thursday at 1:24 a.m. on the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue Terry Allen Kuhl, 46, was arrested for assault and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• On Thursday at 4:40 a.m. 27-year-old Anthony Charles Rice was arrested for criminal trespass 1st degree and misconduct involving weapons 3rd degree. He was lodged at LCCC.
• Police investigated a reported domestic disturbance in the Juneau area.
No press release was available on Thanksgiving Day from Capital City Fire/Rescue.
Motor vehicle crash
• On Wednesday at 2:57 p.m. a 19-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked, causing $500 in damage to her vehicle.
• On Wednesday at 3:20 p.m. on the 4400 block of Wood Duck Avenue investigation continued into items stolen from a residence.
• On Wednesday at 5:17 p.m. on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway 20-year-old Sarah Louise Lewis was cited and released for criminal trespass and larceny.
• On Thursday at 10:52 a.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway Candice Lynn Rourick was cited and released for shoplifting.
• On Thursday at 5:11 a.m. on the 3200 block of Egan Drive, 25-year-old Kristopher Nelson was cited and released for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.