City and Borough of Juneau
155 S. Seward Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
tel. 907-586-5240
fax 907-586-5385

If you can read this, your browser is not style sheet compliant. If you are using an ADA browser, continue on for information and menu links.For more information regarding the City and Borough Juneau's new website design, click [here].

How Do I...

Appeal a Citation Get My Impounded Vehicle Abandoned Vehicle File an Online Police Report Apply for Employment Request A Police Report Compliments/Complaints Contact Us

JPD Menu

People of Interest

Felony Theft - ShopliftingEntire List

Juneau Police Department

Questions Posted to "Ask a Dispatcher"

Q. I live in Oregon and I lost contact with my son in Juneau,AK. Is there anyway I can find out if he is dead? And can I report him missing even though I have had no contact with him in 2months?

Dear Juneau Resident,

You can report him missing and we can check police records for any contact with him. If he was just passing through Juneau there would likely be less information available but we can check.


CBJ Image